Sunday, January 1, 2012

me kissing Michelle and Susan

 Stopped by the MFAH today. I worked there at a temp employee last spring in the gift shop, where I met very cool and interesting people. Two consented to letting me kiss them, with (the important part!) documentation.

This second entry in this new blog highlights two things: You can make faces as I kiss you. I won't be offended and will actually be delighted by it. Also, you don't have to be identified by your full name if you don't want to. I realize not everyone wants their name searchable on the internet so I give my victims, er, my kissees the option of how they wish to be identified. I'll even leave your name off entirely, if you prefer.

So, the top photo is Michelle Turner. The bottom picture is the semi-mysterious Susan @ the Museum. I love both their faces as I plant one on 'em. I love their faces anyway, but you know what I mean.

And, two days in, I'm loving this project!

1 comment: