Friday, January 20, 2012

me kissing Ashley

So Frame Dance Productions is having a series of what I guess you could say are "showings." They're working on their next full production and on the way, they're giving these complete-for-now showings of the work, as it progresses toward their May show. Tonight was one of them.

It may be noticeable that I'm kissing a lot of dancers. Well, I know a lot of dancers.Ashley Horn is dancing with Frame Dance and she actually asked me what she needed to do to get kissed. I just smiled and pulled my camera out of my pocket. I have to admit, I'm still not very gregarious about asking people if I can kiss them, so I'm more than a little delighted to be asked.

Click on her name above and explore her YouTube channel. She makes dance-for-film as well as dancing on stage. Explore her work. I especially love the whimsy she expresses in her film work.

But wait, there's more. This is only the first of three kisses I gave tonight . . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment