Friday, January 20, 2012

me kissing Big Joe Dancer

Big Joe Dancer, as he likes to be called, is probably the person I know least well among the people I've kissed so far. But of course, I've seen him dance multiple times since I've moved to Houston.

He was at the Frame Dance showing tonight and Donna (who I kissed a couple of weeks ago) sort of set this up. I can tell that Donna is going to become my agent for this blog. Which is good, because, as I may have mentioned, I'm not too gregarious about this yet.

Anyway, the lighting was dim at the Photobooth (our setting for this picture) but there were candles. So I suggested we try a candlelit photo. Joe liked it so here it is. I certainly has a different mood from the other photos so far.

I should mention that Joe is dancing primarily with Hope Stone Dance these days, and works behind the scenes with their HopeWerks program.

No comments:

Post a Comment