Thursday, August 9, 2012

me kissing Lucy

Here I am kissing Lucy. Honestly? I don't know Lucy all that well. We run in similar circles, though and we have several people in common. I suspect as time goes on, we'll get to know each other better.

Lucy is an artist and works in an arts supply store. The first time I recall meeting her was when I bought some art supplies from her. Then I found out we had some mutual friends through Fieldwork and we run into each other regularly at dance events (as we did here, at Hope Stone's Lemonade Stand).

I just realized---even when I'm not kissing a dancer, there's a good chance there's a dance connection.

Anyway, one our mutual friends---Donna, who I kissed back in February, I think---brought up this blog tonight before the house went dark, and gave Lucy some time to think about being a participant. Hooray for me! She decided to be kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment