Wednesday, November 28, 2012

me kissing Audell

Here is me kissing Audell Shelburne. He's a poet and an academic, maybe even in that order. He teaches now at Northeastern State University in Oklahoma, but I got to know him at his previous gig at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor, where he directed an annual writer's festival and edited the journal Windhover. He even published a short story of mine in that journal a few years ago, so this is a delayed "writer kisses editor" sort of post. (See a few posts ago for me kissing most of the editorial board of the Blue Rock Review.)

Speaking of Blue Rock, Audell is another friend who was published in this year's volume, VOX. I think you should go buy a copy because I want you to read work by my friends as well as my own work, but as I've been reading through the volume this week and I have to say---we're all in really good company.


No comments:

Post a Comment